Thursday, 15 December 2011

Title: Die For Me By Amy Plum [Review]

My life had always been blissfully, wonderfully normal. But it only took one moment to change everything. 

Suddenly, my sister, Georgia, and I were orphans. We put our lives into storage and moved to Paris to live with my grandparents. And I knew my shattered heart, my shattered life, would never feel normal again. 

Then I met Vincent. Mysterious, sexy, and unnervingly charming, Vincent Delacroix appeared out of nowhere and swept me off my feet. Just like that, I was in danger of losing my heart all over again. But I was ready to let it happen.

Of course, nothing is ever that easy. Because Vincent is no normal human. He has a terrifying destiny, one that puts his life at risk every day. He also has enemies . . . immortal, murderous enemies who are determined to destroy him and all of his kind.

While I'm fighting to piece together the remnants of my life, can I risk putting my heart—as well as my life and my family's—in jeopardy for a chance at love?



My thoughts: 

 it was a great easy read, it is easy to forget yourself with a teenager girl whose her life changed noticeably after her parents died in an accidents. After the accident Kate and her sister moved to Paris to live with their grandparents.

Kate’s grandparents were the kind of grandparents I would like to have them myself as my grandparents, I also liked her sister she is very open and easy going character, I liked how she always encourage her sister and try her best to make her sister happy.

I loved how Kate and Vincent get to know each other, it wasn’t easy for me to guess what will happen next which I usually good at. I also liked how the involvement of the other character in the story. I’m not going to say more so I don’t mess up the story for you.

To be honest, in the beginning I hesitate before reading this book after I found out that it is about zombie but in this book the zombie are not the brainless zombie we know, they are able to think and decide for them self. In fact, the way the events start happen around them made me more engaged with the story.

 Actually,  I’m not going to tell you any more you will have to read it and find out for yourself how wonderful this book is.

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment