Friday, 16 March 2012

Review: Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep


"Logan Quinn was trying to kill me.My Spartan classmate relentlessly pursued me, swinging his sword at me over and over again, the shining silver blade inching closer to my throat every time. A smile tugged up his lips, and his ice-blue eyes practially glowed with the thrill of battle..." 

I'm Gwen Frost, a second-year warrior-in-training at Mythos Academy, and I have no idea how I'm going to survive the rest of the semester. One day, I'm getting schooled in swordplay by the guy who broke my heart-the drop-dead gorgeous Logan who slays me every time. Then, an invisible archer in the Library of Antiquities decides to use me for target practice. And now, I find out that someone at the academy is really a Reaper bad guy who wants me dead. I'm afraid if I don't learn how to live by the sword-with Logan's help-I just might die by the sword... 

Praise for "Touch of Frost"

"An intriguing start to an exciting new series "



My Thoughts:

Awesome!!! I Loved this book even more that the First book in the Mythos Academy series.

The second book is about how the students at Mythos Academy go on holiday for the weekend to the Winter Carnival … which of course our heroin Gwen didn’t want to go to ... but before the carnival there are two main things happened to Gwen … first someone tried to run her over by a car …and then while working in the library she got shot with an arrow.

Gwen thought that it is a reaper who want to get revenge for the death of Jasmine … so her friend advice her to go to the teacher and tell her but Gwen had another idea she think that she can take care of herself so she decided not to tell. 

Things start getting worse at the Winter Carnival where strange things start happening  leading her to uncovering the truth behind it. 

Also, things between Gwen and the handsome Spartan Login Quinn is not getting any better because Login has a secret and he didn’t want Gwen to know it … so he decided that they should stay friends only and nothing more … as a result for his decision ... he start going out with another girt … many things will happen and how the relationship between them will turn out ... I think you will see if you ever read the book.

Overall, this book is about love, friendship and family … I loved it and hope you will like it … because it is so fun, enjoyable and mystery. 

Rating: 5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment