Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Waiting on Wednesday! (01)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

My Pick this Week :- 

Gravity by Melissa West
 Release Date: October 16th 2012 by Entangled Publishing, LLC

Synopsis:

In the future, only one rule will matter: Don’t. Ever. Peek.

Seventeen-year-old Ari Alexander just broke that rule and saw the last person she expected hovering above her bed--arrogant Jackson Locke, the most popular boy in her school. She expects instant execution or some kind of freak alien punishment, but instead, Jackson issues a challenge: help him, or everyone on Earth will die.

Ari knows she should report him, but everything about Jackson makes her question what she’s been taught about his kind. And against her instincts, she’s falling for him. But Ari isn’t just any girl, and Jackson wants more than her attention. She’s a military legacy who’s been trained by her father and exposed to war strategies and societal information no one can know--especially an alien spy, like Jackson. Giving Jackson the information he needs will betray her father and her country, but keeping silent will start a war.

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

This is my first time posting WAITING ON WEDNESDAY,  and my first pick is Gravity. Gravity is a book that I have been wanting to read ever since I discovered it on Goodreads the other day, I have a strong feeling I will like it and I love the cover!

What books are you all
eagerly anticipating
this week?

Lilly :)

20 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this one, too! I love the cover. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also can't wait, and the cover is just FANTASTIC :)

      Delete
  2. It's a shame: I really like the cover, but the synopsis gives me the idea that it's not a book I would love. Not my cup of tea, but perhaps I'll give it a try anyway, because the cover is to die for.

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why don't you wait and see what people say about it, then if anyone convince you then you can read it, but I really think it will be a good book :)

      Delete
  3. I am looking forward to Gravity too! It sounds really interesting, and I adore the cover!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got this on my list and can't wait to read it! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy, I hope it is as good as we hope :)

      Delete
  5. Me too Lilly, me too! This one sounds amazing, and that cover is beyond gorgeous. October is entirely too far away, I need this in my hands immediately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Jenny, when ever I hear or discover a book and then find out I have to wait, I get so frustrated because I can't do anything except waiting :)

      Delete
  6. Ohhhhh I am definitely SUPER excited for this one :) It looks AWESOME! Love that cover :D

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Anna, you are welcome! i love your blog and thank you for dropping by :)

      Delete
  7. Great pick! I'm looking forward to this one as well. Entangled Pub puts out great books. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Lilly, thanks for making GRAVITY your first WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Melissa, you are welcome and I'm happy to have you in my blog ,,, Thanks for dropping by :D

      Delete
  9. I'm definitely waiting for this one too, Lilly! Loving all the sci-fi/future stuff that has been coming out lately. And this one sounds great. A good choice for your 1st WoW. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recently there are many good books coming out, I just can't keep up. anyway, thanks for dropping by :D

      Delete
  10. From the cover it's look attractive

    ReplyDelete