Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Waiting on Wednesday! (02)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
 
My Pick this Week :- 

Auracle by Gina Rosati
Release Date: August 7th 2012 by Roaring Brook Press


Synopsis:

16 year old Anna Rogan has a secret she's only shared with her best friend, Rei; she can astrally project out of her body, allowing her spirit to explore the world and the far reaches of the universe.

When there's a fatal accident and her classmate Taylor takes over Anna's body, what was an exhilarating distraction from her repressive home life threatens to become a permanent state. Faced with a future trapped in another dimension, Anna turns to Rei for help. Now the two of them must find a way to get Anna back into her body and stop Taylor from accusing an innocent friend of murder. Together Anna and Rei form a plan but it doesn't take into account the deeper feelings that are beginning to grow between them.


 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 Why I am so anticipated to this book, first I like this book because I think the storyline is original and somehow it feels so mystery. also I usually go after my feeling if I felt I will enjoy this book I go a head and read it ... of course sometimes I get disappointed   but I hope my feeling is right about this book ... finally I love the cover it is so pretty.

What books are you all
eagerly anticipating
this week?

Lilly :)

16 comments:

  1. Great choice! I love the mysterious feel to this as well.

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like mystery, and I know this book will be good :) at least I hope

      Delete
  2. This sounds good, I may have to add it to my TBR pile. :) I also think the cover is really pretty. Great pick for the WoW this week! Hope your week is going good so far. :)

    <3
    Pixie
    http://the-bookaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by!! I also love the cover it is so pretty :D

      Delete
  3. This does sound very unique! Great pick! And that cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read this book too. It sounds so good. I love the cover too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great choice! Auracle sounds very cool, I live the SciFi aspect. And the cover is pure gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!! Brilliant pick this week Lilly, I'm dying for it to be August already:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds super awesome I'm really excited to read it too! Great pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one's on my to-read list! Sounds awesome. Too bad August is so far away! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know ... it is too frustrated when books take too long to release :)

      Delete
  9. I haven't heard of this one yet. Thanks for sharing.

    Lily

    So say we all!

    ReplyDelete