Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (04)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
 
My Pick this Week :-

Release Date: October 16th 2012 by Entangled Select

Synopsis:

Between the pissed off creatures that want demon-hunter Lily Marks dead and the fallen angel who just… wants her, Lily is about ready to trade in forever for a comfy job in a cubicle farm.

Mortal enemies, the fact that Lily and Julian are civil to one another is enough to have her thrown out of the Sanctuary. Even she can build a laundry list of why getting close to him is career suicide, but she can’t shake her not-so angelic stalker or how he brings her dangerously close to ecstasy.

As if Lily already didn’t have enough problems, the hits just keep coming. Blindsided when a traitor is discovered working from within the Sanctuary, Lily is shocked to find he's determined to get her kicked out. Her relationship with Julian provides the perfect fuel for suspicion, and she quickly finds herself being hunted by well, everyone. Her only hope is to discover the real traitor before she loses everything—and she'll need Julian's help. That is, if Julian is really there to help her … or destroy her.

Yeah, being a Nephilim isn’t everything it’s cracked up to be.

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I found this book in book read last week and I really think it going to be a good start for a new series ... know lets just hope  that  it will be a good book which we all going  to enjoy.

What books are you all
eagerly anticipating
this week?

Lilly :)

16 comments:

  1. Oooh! I LOVE anything to do with Nephilim!! AWESOME choice! Thanks for featuring this book!!

    Maria @ http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ first I only liked Demons book but know I can't stop reading about Nephilim ... thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  2. Yay Lilly you're back!!!! And you picked an awesome book this week, Nephilim stories are really growing on me and this sounds like it could be a solid addition to the group:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY Jenny, I also can't stop reading Nephilim books :)

      Delete
  3. Interesting...haven't heard of this one. Is this the pseudonym JLA also writes under? Or a different J. Lynn? I guess I could do the research on my own. :P

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for Golden Lily by Richelle Mean, Eternally by Kiersten White, Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh....

    Good luck on your finals!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see that you are waiting for a pretty nice collection ... hope you get it soon :)

      Delete
  5. Totally excited for Unchained. I love JLA so really anything that she writes is an automatic must have!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you are a big Fan of JLA but I can't disagree this book sound AWESOME :) THANKS for dropping by

      Delete
  6. This sounds good! I love books that feature betrayal. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same also I like books which have a dark side :)

      Delete
  7. I just saw this one a couple of days ago and it sounds pretty good! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had not heard of this one until now, it sounds really amazing!
    Thanks for the rec! and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome and thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete