Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (05)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
 
My Pick this Week :- 

Release Date: October 1st 2012 by Sourcebooks Fire


Synopsis:

Janet Gurtler's WHO I KISSED, in which a girl struggles with boy problems and serious regret after accidentally killing a boy she barely knows when she kisses him after consuming a peanut butter sandwich, not aware he has a deathly allergy to peanuts.


 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

for a love story this book is really so interesting and i can't wait to read it. 


What books are you all
eagerly anticipating
this week?
Lilly :)

10 comments:

  1. Wow, that's intense! I have a friend with a nut allergy and she has had a lot of bad interactions because of it. But geez! Great pick!

    Thanks for sharing & stopping by my WoW post! Happy Wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! Havent heard of it before. That's an interesting and intense premise.
    Thsnks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this sounds really cute and great for a summer read!!Too bad it's only out in October >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a good book. I haven't heard of it before. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. That's a short but super intense blurb isn't it? I was thinking it was going to be a cute story after the first line and then BAM she killed a boy. Definitely adding this to the list Lilly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thanks for picking Who I Kissed. I'm excited about this book and hope you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Sounds so different. Can't wait to read it! Great pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is definitely a different premise. I'm just not sure if it is going to be too silly. Great pick though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Ladies :) I'm glad you liked the book as well

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, there, Lilly! Thanks for commenting on my WOW post, and sorry it took me so long to comment on yours...but here I am! This story sounds like something really unique. I've never come across a plot like this! I'll be adding it to my TBR! Thanks for sharing!! : )

    ReplyDelete