Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (06)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
 
My Pick this Week :- 

Release Date: January 7th 2013 by J. Taylor Publshing

Synopsis:


There's no way sixteen year old Quincy Amarante will become the fifth grim reaper. None. Not over her shiny blue Mustang. Her Jimmy Choos. Or her dead body.

She’s supposed to enjoy her sophomore year, not learn about some freaky future Destiny says she has no choice but to fulfill.

It doesn’t take long for Quincy to realize the only way out of the game is to play along especially since Death can find her anyway, anywhere, anytime. And does.

Like when she’s reassuring her friends she wants nothing to do with former best friend Ben Moorland, who’s returned from god-knows-where, and fails. Miserably.

Instead of maintaining her coveted popularity status, Quincy’s goes down like the Titanic.

Maybe ... just maybe ... that’s okay.

It seems, perhaps, becoming a grim reaper isn’t just about the dead but more about a much needed shift in Quincy’s priorities—from who she thinks she wants to be to who she really is.

 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 its been a while since i found a book about reaper and this one looks so pretty and the storyline is so good ... moreover, the cover is just so pretty I couldn't resist adding it to my TBR pile.

What books are you all
eagerly anticipating
this week?

Lilly :)

12 comments:

  1. Great choice! I haven't heard of this one but it's definitely going on my TBR list. It's so hard to find good reaper stories! :)

    Here's my WoW!

    Wendy @ Escape Into Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one either!! It looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to read a book about a reaper, but they seem to be becoming more popular which I'm really excited about! This one looks awesome, and I've heard great things about CROAK, so I'm ready to give reapers a try! Fantastic pick Lilly:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh this one looks great! Awesome pick :D I Haven't heard of it yet, so I'll have to add it to my TBR!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover. I think this one will be really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm...I've never read a book about reapers featuring a male protagonist in the title role, so already I'm intrigued by the premise of this book. Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my WoW post. Happy Wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great pick! I saw this one a few weeks ago and have been intrigued ever since. Hope it's good. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Lilly!

    This is a really interestsing pick! It has a new slant on the whole paranormal theme, and I love that! I'm adding it to my TBR shelf on Goodreads, because I'm very much fascinated by anything related to the afterlife. That might sound kinda creepy, I know..,lol. Thanks for featuring this book!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds so cute and fun. That cover is so unexpected too. It makes you really want to know what the book is about. Thanks for sharing and for dcommenting on my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Ladies, and thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm looking forward to this as well. So many good books coming out this summer/fall!!

    Lily

    So say we all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Havent heard of this book but it does look awesome. adding it up thanks Lily! x

    Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷFICBOOKREVIEWSƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

    ReplyDelete